Friday, 18 July 2014

Old projects 1: Monster Pencil Case

I've decided to merge my various blogs into one (this one!) so i'm going to be posting my favourite posts from those sites on here, just as a record of old projects i'm proud of. 

Another project in my monster series: an angry monster pencil case. The mouth is a zip, so the monster can gobble up your pens and pencils!
I managed to design it, buy components for and complete the make all in one day. I made a few changes to the original design (swapped eyebrows for a nose, and changed the horn colours), but I'm pleased with how it has turned out! 

18/07/2014
I'm a little creeped out by this looking back on it and I think the nose is pretty awful! But overall a good make and I like the fact that I did a design drawing too.
The original design
Mouth closed


Mouth open

No comments:

Post a Comment